Last Help!!!

From: David Zhang <David_Zhang_at_hyperion.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 13:31:10 -0500

Hi friends,

I would like to thank you all, members of this big and warm community. I got a lot of help after I posted two help-wanted messages.

I just installed my Oracle and bought Jason Couchman's book: Oracle Certified Professional: DBA Gertification Exam Guide. I am going to try the DBA track.

From the Amazon bookstore site, I know this book is very good, but it has tons of errors, not only typos but also logic/conceptional errors.
I am really worried about this because Oracle is pretty new to me and for
simple typos, it is okay to me and I find them by practice. How about those logic/conceptional errors? I am afraid that I will learn something

wrong without notice.

From the Amazon reviews of this book, I know Jason Couchman's has a website and maintains an errata. I tried very hard to find it but failed.

Does anybody know of Jason Couchman's website and its URL?

Thanks a lot and have a wonderful weekend!

-David Received on Sat Jun 12 1999 - 13:31:10 CDT