PL/SQL - Parsing a dynamic cursor > 2000 chars...

From: Martin Anderson <sooty70_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 10:06:45 -0800

Hi folks,

I'm up *that* creek right now and I need some of your help.

I wish to code a DBMS_SQL.PARSE statement that uses multiple strings totalling more than 2000 bytes. I read something about this in the dbmssql.sql file re: the PL/SQL statement table(?) but have no clue how to do it. I also looked through all the docs

I have and the App Dev Guide gives examples but none like this.

Thanks for your help,

Martin

   -**** Posted from RemarQ, http://www.remarq.com/?c ****-  Search and Read Usenet Discussions in your Browser Received on Thu Jun 10 1999 - 13:06:45 CDT