pl sql from oracle you have to learn basic sql stmts

From: x <thewho_at_telepath.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 1999 07:00:31 GMT

Unfortunately there isn't any quick way to learn Oracle. Learn SQl and PL.SQL Get the Oracle gray books, they are pretty good. I don't think a fast read will do you any good. You must, and I'm not joking, must run queries to figure out how to make them run. And you can't communicate with Oracle without SQL stmts. It's not like access. It's a bitch to learn, and she is in heat all the time. Signed An Oracle DBA