"Cannot compile program units since this is a runtime only report".

From: Sasha Froyland <SashaFroyland_at_akamail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 07:44:02 -0600

Error message reported by Report Server: "Cannot compile program units since this is a runtime only report".

Other reports I have created run just fine. The only difference is that this report has around 10 program units which do select against the database and use cursors.

Funny thing is if I open a simpler report first, run it, leave Report Server open, then run the complex report, the complex report will run. The complex report doesn’t run if you shut down the Report Server originally open by the previous simple report.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Also, can you point me to a good on-line source of Oracle technical materials?

Thanks in advance,

Mr. Sasha Froyland
SashaFroyland_at_rfets.gov
SashaFroyland_at_akaMail.com Received on Fri Jun 04 1999 - 08:44:02 CDT