Exception Handling - HELP!!!

From: <jackie9449_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 14:34:23 GMT

I have an exception handling routine with two user defined exceptions (which both handle null field errors),an OTHERS catch-all, and a pre- defined exception - VALUE_ERROR - which traps for error ORA-6502.

My problem is that they all work except for the Oracle defined VALUE_ERROR exception. When error -6502 is raised I get Oracle's generic error page instead of my custom error webpage.

I can't for the life of me figure out why error -6502 is the only one that acts this way. I have tested other Oracle pre-defined exceptions and the were all handled correctly.

I am using OAS v.3.0.
Any help or hints would be greatly appriciated as this little web utility I have written is to go live ASAP.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Jun 01 1999 - 09:34:23 CDT