ADO / asynch processing notifications / Oracle 8

From: <edsonm_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 12:25:20 GMT

Has anyone been successful in processing asynchronous queries against an oracle 8 database? The supports recordset method returns false when I test the adnotify attribute. The AdAsyncExecute option seems to work, but when I use it the data is never returned. Using the adAsyncFetch just seems to hang the processing. If the notification functionality is not available, could it be because of the Oracle db itself or the ODBC driver that I'm using? Thanks in advance.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Fri May 28 1999 - 07:25:20 CDT