Problem with DDE to Excel on WinNT (Forms45)

From: Buergi Josef <josef.buergi_at_ascom.ch>
Date: 28 May 1999 12:37:02 GMT

Hello

We have a few forms using dde to transmit data between forms and excel. Up to now it worked fine (Forms45, Win95, Excel).

Now we moved on the client side to win NT and it stopped working (excel loads, but no data is transmittet).

So I found an information on ww.support.oracle

Bug 436911 DDD.INITIATE PROBLEM ON NT ...

But I cannot find this bug report. Anybody knows where I can find it ?

Or any other hint using DDE on WinNT.

Regards
Josef

josef.buergi_at_ascom.ch Received on Fri May 28 1999 - 07:37:02 CDT