Re: Interview Questions/Practice Exams/Tests

From: mark zaman <itsanact_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 01:57:07 -0700

I dont know whether this will help or not but I saw the official Oracle Computer based training courses on sale on www.ebay.com and www.amazon.com auctions. They are by Oracle and NETG and are tailor made for Oracle certifications. If you need the links just email me and I will send them to you.

good luck
mark