JDeveloper 2.0 Bug?

From: Quark Geng <quarkg_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 16:14:55 +0900

HI!

I installed JDeveloper R2.0 under my Windows NT workstation 4 (SP3), and I found something is strange, for example, I start a simplest Application with a default frame. I can compile and run it correctly, but I can't view the UI of the frame when I just click the Design tab, These is nothing in the windows,
Today, I just known that because of the bug of JAVA, some Oracle utilities such as Net8 Easy Config can't work when you set the color more than 256, so I tried to set the color from 256 colors to true color unsing my graphics card (ATI 3D RAGE LT Pro ), and the result is

256 colors: rarely failed
65536 color: sometime failed
16777216 color: rarely work
True color: can't work

Any idea?

Quark Received on Tue May 18 1999 - 02:14:55 CDT