SQL problems with references

From: Witold <witold_at_eas.iis.fhg.de>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 08:57:11 +0200

Hallo, I have some problems in implementing a data-structure in sql on a oracle8 system.

I want to create a structure with a list of references which types are unknown.This is a C++ solution:

//

#include <vector>
template <class my_object> class reflist {

    public:

        vector<my_object> *pointer;
}

// an this a vector with pointer (in SQL this should be references) of
integer:
reflist<int> my_int_pointer_list;

//

So, my question is: how I have to write this structure on SQL, how is it possible to insert, to modify and to delete an object of this vector in SQL. Received on Tue May 18 1999 - 01:57:11 CDT