Re: Full export of a database.

From: Kenny Gump <kgump_at_mylanlabs.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 14:41:50 -0400

The database must be Open in order to use Export. You may need to use = 'consistent=Y' parameter to get a consistent view of the database so = foreign keys are valid if the system is being used during the export.

Kenny Gump

raymond garreau wrote in message <374029FA.A3F7E6BA_at_wanadoo.fr>...

    Is it necessary to have the data base closed to make a full export?     I sent an export to our software company, for them to make tests, = but they said they have errors when importing the file due to export = made with an open database.

    Can anyone give me some hint about it?

    Thank you.