Full export of a database.

From: raymond garreau <raymond.garreau_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 16:38:52 +0200

Is it necessary to have the data base closed to make a full export?

I sent an export to our software company, for them to make tests, but they said they have errors when importing the file due to export made with an open database.

Can anyone give me some hint about it?

Thank you. Received on Mon May 17 1999 - 09:38:52 CDT