Oracle DBA needed for Atlanta

From: <tcoffin_at_butlerintl.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 14:11:51 GMT

Butler Technology Solutions, a division of Butler International, is a publicly traded company with a vision of being the number one client and employee rated company in our industry. Butler specializes in providing our clients with methods-based solutions across the SDLC. This vision is executed by investing in our consultant’s professional development and growth and thereby providing the expertise for our client’s success. We have an immediate opening for an experienced Oracle DBA with Sun Solaris platform experience.

Responsibilities and Requirements: Minimum 5 yrs. experience as an Oracle DBA in a PRODUCTION environment. Oracle 7.3.x or more recent version required (version 8.0 a plus). SUN Solaris 2.6 platform required. Must have experience on back end. Former Telecom experience is a big plus.

Butler International, Inc. is a global provider of technical and technology services. Visit our web site at http://www.butlerintl.com EOE/AA M/F/D/V Please email resume to: TCoffin_at_butlerintl.com or fax resume to 770/449-0757.

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Fri May 14 1999 - 09:11:51 CDT