Repository / OEM Integration

From: <g.renfrew_at_acca.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 14:57:21 GMT

Hi all,

any pointers on how to integrate the contents of the views used by OEM for roles and user setups and the users set up in the DES2k repository? Our site uses both and over the years the OEM side of things has been getting further and further away from DES2k repository. I want to try and pull them both together and do the user/role assigning from DES2K. Any ideas? Is it just a case of writing some scripts to pull out who is where and what roles they have then insert them into the repository?

Sorry this is a bit vague.

Thanks
Graeme Renfrew
DBA