HELP - Errors when no Errors

From: Stephen C <schafe_at_mtt.ca>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 14:08:07 -0300

Anyone with SQLPLus experience might be able to answer this.

I have a stored procedure that is small package and body (1 procedure) declaration. When the procedure is loaded into SQLPLUS and RUN I get the usual "warning - compilation errors" message, but when I enter show errors nothing comes up????????

Has anyone else run into this and do they know the possible cause.??

CREATE OR REPLACE PACKAGE STEST IS
   PROCEDURE UTL_EchoTest ( inp_entrydata IN VARCHAR2 ); END STEST; CREATE OR REPLACE PACKAGE BODY STEST AS procedure UTL_EchoTest( inp_entrydata IN VARCHAR2 ) IS

      BEGIN
        SET LINESIZE 50;

END UTL_EchoTest;

END STEST; Anyone have any ideas about this??? Received on Wed May 12 1999 - 12:08:07 CDT