how obtain the user in a trigger with dblink

From: <maxvi_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 10:20:31 GMT

in the situation below I have created a trigger on table1

              db1                               db2       |     database
               a            --dblink-->          b        |     user
 syn table1 for table1_at_db2                     table1     |
table,synonym

that fire on update of table1 and modify a field with the value of the user.

                :new.field=user;

becouse I use a fully qualified dblink the value is always the owner of table1 (b) and
this isn't what i want.

How may i obtain the correct value of the user that is updating the table?

thank u in advantage.

Max

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Tue May 11 1999 - 05:20:31 CDT