Personal Oracle license question

From: PMG <pete_g_at_2xtreme.net>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 18:52:11 GMT

Regarding the Personal Oracle 8 that you can get for $4.95, two questions:

  1. Does it run on Win95 -- the web site is misleading; in one place it shows running on NT/Win98/Win95, but in aother palce it seems to indicate only NT.
  2. It says that it is a 30-day license. What happens after that? Do I need to renew it? Do I reinstall it? Or is it just completely disabled?

TIA Pete Received on Fri May 07 1999 - 13:52:11 CDT