Re: Where are my indexes.

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_hbsrx.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 08:52:32 -0400

Hi Ken,

    Based on your description I am not clear on what you did. Did you create
a new tablespace for the indexes? Did you remember to specify that tablespace for each of the indexes you wanted to move? If you overlooked either of theses steps your indexes will go into the default tablespace.

regards

Jerry Gitomer

Ken McClaren wrote in message <926035061.113.6_at_news.remarQ.com>...
>I have just completed a small project to move my indexes out of my
USER_DATA