Where are my indexes.

From: Ken McClaren <default_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 19:55:04 -0400

I have just completed a small project to move my indexes out of my USER_DATA file and into a separate USER_IDX file. Wrote a script to move each index to it's new location. Yet after a few days I find that the index file is nearly empty <16MB and all of my indexes have relocated to the USER_DATA file again. What could be causing this? I do a cold backup nightly. Shut the database down and copy all the files to a test server. I have not attempted an Import/Export. What could be going on?

Please copy my email on any response.
KenMc_at_kayaker.com
Tks Received on Thu May 06 1999 - 18:55:04 CDT