Re: Importing Stored Procedures

From: Prabhakar Narayanan <prabhakar.narayanan_at_clsasia.com>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 15:47:19 +0800

Hi

If you do a full user export, all the objects owned by the user are exported (including stored procedures, sequene, triggers, etc). When you import all the exported stuff are automatically created

Its a pity that Oracle hasn't given EXPORT stored procedure option in the export utility. Probably Oracle can treat this as a request and incorporate it.

Regards

N.Prabhakar