Importing Stored Procedures

From: as <joe_at_isp.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 16:37:48 +0200

Hi - I'm a newbie to oracle (7.3.4 running on unix)

Q: I would like to know how to restore the stored procedures from the exp(orted) file. I have set up a parameter file for the imp command to restore certain tables from a full exp. of the database. There is a setting to ignore or import "grants", "indexes",etc but no talk of stored procs. If I do a full import will these stored procs also be imported or do I have to run the stored proc DDL's after the database is imported. Can this be done - I need to get the stored procs off the exported file or is it a separate task? Do the stored procs get exported in a full export?

Many TIA
Andre
South Africa Received on Thu May 06 1999 - 09:37:48 CDT