Help Please - SQLNET 1

From: Pete <iko_at_ikolot.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 21:12:19 +0100

Can anyone give me some advice on installing SQLNET 2.3.0.0 over SQLNET 1. During the install routine it mentions that an earlier version of SQLNET has been found and should be removed, or there might be problems. Unfortunately none of have the faintest idea on what we need to do to remove SQLNET 1.

Our set up is as follows:

Novell File Server 3.11
Networked PCs running Windows 3.1
Linking to an Oracle 7 database via ODBC.

Any adive would be appreciated.

Pete Received on Thu May 06 1999 - 15:12:19 CDT