Re: Oracle8 and ERWin 3.5.2

From: Bert Scalzo <bscalzo01_at_7-11.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 09:38:03 -0500

Susanne,

We use ERwin 3.5.2 for Oracle8 and 8i databases. There are numerous issues when generating
DDL or doing complete comapres. We have a list of over 40 items that we must manaully check
and/or correct. Plus, we have bugs reported to Logic Works/Platinum that are over 12 months
old, with no committment to be corrected anytime soon. Moreover, ERwin 3.5.2 does not work
at all with 8i. So we are in the process of switching to Embarcadero's ER Studio...

Bert Scalzo
DBA
EDS Received on Wed May 05 1999 - 09:38:03 CDT