Re: Oracle8 and ERWin 3.5.2

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_netaxis.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 18:42:44 -0400

Hello Susanne:

    Bert seems to have had a lot of problems. I had none in transferring an Oracle 7.3 database to 8.05. I haven't tried it with 81 yet. Perhaps there are differences in my database and Bert's that account for his difficulties. Mine was quite straightforward, 60 tables, many to many, one to many, self joins, much referential integrity etc. but no ERwin triggers used.

Van