Newbie:Oracle8 for NT Installation Problem - orc1.doc (0/2)

From: David Newman <dave_at_singlepointsys.com>
Date: Tue, 04 May 1999 04:48:30 GMT

I just installed Oracle8 on an NT workstation and I am trying to create a database but the created script continues to bomb: Let me explain my step by step procedure and error messages.

Im am attaching all the steps and error messages to a word document for your better viewing. I need to know step by step what needs to happen. Where am I going wrong Received on Mon May 03 1999 - 23:48:30 CDT