Re: Oracle Users

From: Nina Wiesemann <nw.th_at_rhein-main.net>
Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 22:13:23 +0200

Hi,

you have two important users

sys, the owner of the oracle dictionary system, the main administration user

directly after installation you have the passwords system/manager, sys/changeoninstall (or change_on_install or something like that).

your first task after installing an oracle database should be giving these two users a new password.

N. Wiesemann