.obd documentation files in D2K?

From: Grace Tsai <gtsai_at_bnl.gov>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 15:43:48 -0400

Our previous Oracle System Administrator installed some .obd files for Browser, Forms, Reports, etc.. He left, and I just upgraded the Developer 2000 to new version
2.1 in Solaris. I coulnt find the .obd documentation files for the new Developer 2000.
Are they in a separate CD? Should I order it separately?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Grace Tsai
Brookhaven National Lab Received on Fri Apr 30 1999 - 14:43:48 CDT