Re: No user_tables?

From: Joseph Conrad <joe_conrad_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 11:59:12 -0700

Frank van Bortel wrote in message <3725A437.72C26D80_at_vnl.nl>...

>That's odd. CATALOG.SQL takes care of that. How did you get your database?
>When logged on as SYS (or INTERNAL) you may rerun CATALOG

Thanks for your help. I downloaded Oracle off their web site and set it up on an NT server. I had not yet run the Catalog.sql script using Server Manager. However, I have now run this script (logged in as SYS), and I still do not have a user_tables table for "scott" and/or "demo" users.

Any other idea where to start looking?

Your help is very appreciated,

-Joe Received on Tue Apr 27 1999 - 13:59:12 CDT