Re: No user_tables?

From: Frank van Bortel <f.van.bortel_at_vnl.nl>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 13:49:11 +0200

That's odd. CATALOG.SQL takes care of that. How did you get your database? When logged on as SYS (or INTERNAL) you may rerun CATALOG

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
kind regards,

Frank van Bortel
Technical consultant Oracle
V&L Informatica BV

Work                           Home
Postbus 545                    Hunzestraat 4
7500 AM Enschede               7555 WB Hengelo
(31)53.434.1500                (31)74.242.5046