FORMS

From: Daniel Lee Lucio <Drakescott_at_email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 01:13:03 -0500

   hey oracle gurus,

        I am just a lowly college student trying to spice up my form with Forms Designer 4.5. I just want to add a background picture to my form. I know their is an image control, but I just didnt see a property that would allow me to embed a picture file. Any assistance would be appreciated.

                                            Thanks,
                                                        daniel

PS this is Due tomorrow...just kiddin Received on Thu Apr 22 1999 - 01:13:03 CDT