catching triggers in a client

From: Furkan Khan <khanf_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 07:21:32 GMT

Folks, I need to write an application that catches a trigger in a client

application. For example when a record or column is updated my client application will catch the resulting trigger/callback

I have looked in the OCI manual and Oracle Objects for OLE manuals.

Can someone direct me to some examples. Its been a long time since I have touched databases.

Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance. You can forward me answers directly.

Regards.

Furkan Received on Wed Apr 21 1999 - 02:21:32 CDT