Re: import problem

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 10:17:06 +0200

Hi Andrew,
The most obvious reason for this is the original tables reside in the SYSTEM tablespace. As resource privilege provides the user with UNLIMITED TABLESPACE privilege the tables will be created in the tablespace define in the CREATE TABLE statement, regardless of any quota. Please verify this by running your imp with show=y log=<any filename>

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA