import problem

From: Andrew (Work) <andrew_at_carronshore.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 21:44:05 +0100

I'm having a bit of trouble, I have a script that creates users and then imports tables into them, HOWEVER the tables get placed in the system tablespace, why???

here's the scripts what am I missing? the tablespaces are online they have quotas on them it's their default tablespace.......

Rem The file SETUP.SQL
Rem Creates the Interlab and Datalab tablespaces and users Rem for Oracle 7

create tablespace interlab
datafile 'c:\orawin95\database\ilab1.ora' size 5m autoextend on
next 1m
maxsize 15m
/

create tablespace datalab
datafile 'c:\orawin95\database\dlab1.ora' size 5m autoextend on
next 1m
maxsize 15m
/

drop user interlab cascade
/

drop user datalab cascade
/

create user interlab
identified by holland
default tablespace interlab
temporary tablespace temporary_data
quota unlimited on interlab
/

grant connect, resource
to interlab
/

create user datalab
identified by belgium
default tablespace datalab
temporary tablespace temporary_data
quota unlimited on datalab
/

grant connect, resource
to datalab
/

host a:\import7.bat

del c:\datalab.dmp
del c:\interlab.dmp
copy a:\datalab.dmp c:\datalab.dmp
copy a:\interlab.dmp c:\interlab.dmp
c:\orawin95\bin\imp system/manager file=c:\Datalab.dmp fromuser=datalab touser=datalab tables=(*)
c:\orawin95\bin\imp system/manager file=c:\Interlab.dmp fromuser=interlab touser=interlab tables=(*)
del c:\datalab.dmp
del c:\interlab.dmp

could the answer be posted direct as well as on the newsgroup???

Thanks in advance

Andrew Received on Wed Apr 14 1999 - 15:44:05 CDT