Oracle - Tuxedo - PeopleSoft

From: CAS&T LT05 <david.southerland_at_turner.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 03:12:23 -0400

Hi,
We just upgrade our PeopleSoft application to version 7.04 using the Tuxedo
middle teir and are being hit with bad performance problem. I can see that we are IO and CPU bound on the Database server, but almost
nothing is happening on the Tuxedo server.

Here is our setup
Oracle 7.3.4.3.1 running on HPUX 10.20 K570 with 6 CPUs. Tuxedo 6.3 running on HPUX 10.20 K570 with 4 CPUs. I've got 6 PSAPPSRV's running

            28 PSQCKSRV's running
and       4 PSSAMSRV's running

I have about 100 connections into the Database.

Any Ideas out there????
Thanks,
David Received on Thu Apr 15 1999 - 02:12:23 CDT