problem on granting privilige to a function?

From: <yliu_at_creighton.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 14:39:21 -0500

Hi All,

I create a function called get_count(account IN number, claim IN number) under my username test. Then I issued a "grant all on get_count to yliu" (yliu my another username. However, when I log into SQL*PLUS under yliu/passwd, I tried to execute the function "select get_count(84384, 1) from dual", however it told me that get_count is invalid column name. Could someone tell me what the problem is?

Thanks in advance.

yliu_at_creighton.edu Received on Wed Apr 14 1999 - 14:39:21 CDT