Re: Oracle Developer

From: Ron Reidy <rereidy_at_uswest.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 13:40:05 -0600

It depends on what you are trying to do.

You could use VB (GAG!) if your users are using Windows. If your users can use their web browers, you could develop Java (using JDeveloper) or Perl based code.

Developer/2K is much easier to write code from. JDeveloper is also supposed to be easy (both Developer and JDeveloper are more of a 4GL environment). Also, the support issue is somewhat lessened by using Oracle development tools.

Perl and VB will require a lot of code writing.

rr