PL\SQL Agent Examples

From: Hal Vaughn <hvaughn_at_eagnet.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 13:31:23 -0400

I am trying to find some examples of PL\SQL Agent, the Oracle html interface language. My documentation claims there are some, but jumps me to nothing relevent. The web site does not seem to acknowledge PL\SQL Agent. Am I having a bad dream? My boss want me to write in it. HELP Received on Sun Apr 11 1999 - 12:31:23 CDT