Re: Function vs Function()-no input parms-

From: Richard Elliott <bullseye_at_flash.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 00:13:27 GMT

I gave it a try, but same result as the other attempts I have made. I can run it as test_function or test_function('') but not as test_function(). I can not use the parens, but if I do use them I must supply a value or I get "illegal function". I remain truly baffeled by this one, but thanks for trying !