Re: Find % in where like statement

From: Paul Wagner <wagner_at_cs.umn.edu>
Date: 8 Apr 1999 15:49:05 GMT

Pete and Paul,

There is a way of doing this - you can specify the escape character at the end of the LIKE clause, e.g.:

select * from account_data
where increase like '%+%%' escape '+';

Paul

(sorry, I really do try to not answer my own posts - just came across this one in dejanews :-).

--

* Paul J. Wagner                School   - wagner_at_cs.umn.edu               *