Oracle 7.3.3 on NT Workstation?

From: Laith Suheimat <l.suheimat_at_mdx.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 08:06:06 +0100

Hello,

We are about to install Oracle 7.3.3.0.0 on a Compaq 5500. This database will run a RoyalBlue Helpdesk system.

I'm all set to install it onto NT Server 4.0, but there is now some debate within my team as to whether it would be better to install it onto NT Workstation. Wkstn would allow us to run the Novell Zen client, and thus enable remote admin.

Oracle Support have confirmed that we can do this, but I still feel there may be some performance issues.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Laith Suheimat
l.suheimat_at_mdx.ac.uk Received on Wed Apr 07 1999 - 02:06:06 CDT