Client crash when query is big

From: ariel <ariels_at_telaviv.ndsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 12:27:03 +0200

Hi,

I'm working with Oracle8 OCI at NT machine.

I'm trying to execute 1 Million  inserts into a single table.

I want to keep 25,000 rows in an array and insert them together until i reach the 1 million inserts.

The problem is that i can do it with 10,000 rows but if i try more than that the client will crash. I try to debug it, and i saw that the problem is "stack overflow".

Which parameter should be change or what should i do ?

Thanks