Re: Client crash when query is big

From: jacob <bogers_at_kpn-telecom.nl>
Date: 23 Mar 1999 15:20:45 GMT

why don't u dynamicly allocate the buffer instead of defining it in an automatic array variable. (POOR PROGRAMMING PRACTICE). If the client is on NT the stack will dynamicly grow. i assume the client is NOT running on an NT platform!

ariel <ariels_at_telaviv.ndsoft.com> schreef in artikel <36F61AF7.497F20FE_at_telaviv.ndsoft.com>...