Scripting Question

From: Arthur Merar <amerar_at_unsu.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 02:46:16 GMT

Hello,

I am looking for a script that I can put into the cron that will restart the listeners when the network hic-ups. Sometimes the listeners go down and I'd like a job that will restart them for me....

Does anyone know where I can obtain one?

Thanks,

Arthur
amerar_at_unsu.com Received on Sun Mar 21 1999 - 20:46:16 CST