OAS - JCorba Callbacks?

From: Dan MacDonald <drmacdon_at_nortel.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 11:25:12 -0500

Hi, I was curious if anyone has an example of how to implement callbacks between JCorba cartridges?

What I'd like to do is have a JCorba Singleton which acts as a broker for an asynchronous backend process. Stateless client JCorba cartridges make requests of the broker which register them and sends off their request. When the backend process responds, the broker uses a Callback to send the originating client the response and notifies them.

Thanks,
Dan MacDonald
dropen_at_hotmail.com Received on Thu Mar 18 1999 - 10:25:12 CST