Web front end to oracle?

From: Zahra Bokhari <abokhari_at_sprint.ca>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 23:26:12 -0800

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone can help me to figure out how to have the Oracle db at the backend of my Web site. I mean how to have a database driven web site with Oracle as the database. I am not asking details about the CGI and stuff. I just want to know about the Oracle side of it.

Thanks.

Amber Received on Thu Mar 18 1999 - 01:26:12 CST