Connecting between Personal Oracle 8 and Developer 2

From: Hans Johnson <hansbeck_at_isd.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 23:07:25 -0600

Greetings,
Can anyone help me with this. I need to know why my Personal Oracle 8 is not working with my latest version of Developer. When I go to a tool like Forms Design in Developer and attempt to connect to my database I get an "interface driver not connected" error message. I'm running on Windows 98. Is this a waste of my time? Will Oracle 8 even work with the latest version of Developer? Please advise on how to get these two talking to eachother.

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Hans Johnson Received on Mon Mar 15 1999 - 23:07:25 CST