paradox fron end

From: Allan Tingey <al_at_ibis.genetics.utah.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 10:17:22 -0600

Hi,

We are thinking of using Paradox as the front end to our oracle database server until we can implement some other user interface. Just a couple of questions...

  1. does this work?
  2. do I need any drivers, etc., that would not be included with paradox or the oracle server.

Thanks,
Allan Tingey
al_at_ibis.genetics.utah.edu Received on Mon Mar 15 1999 - 10:17:22 CST