Re: OCI program

From: Vladimir Schukin <schukin_at_ntvplus.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 19:55:16 +0300

Do you insert your files as BLOB or what? i can answer but I need it to know 'cause you can call function which will return
OCILobLocator for EMPTY_BLOB and your index. Using OCILobWrite you can insert your BLOB and if it falls you know index of bad row.
I can send example of such procedure described above if you decide that such way
acceptable for you.
Good luck.
Vladimir.
Hope it will help.