Re: 3 Questions from Peter

From: Keith Jamieson <pdkj02_at_email.mot.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 08:33:14 +0000

Peter Klassen wrote:

Hy everybody,
1. can anybody give me te email-adress from oracle? I didn't found on the
website.
2. Has anybody the oracle-server or the oracle-app-server for LINUX on CD?
3. Do anybody know where I could get a certification for a
System-Analytical?
Try www.123assess.com by TechMetrics. They have a limited 30 day free trial certification in various technical subjects, and the questions are not easy. I dont think that they do specific system analysis questions, but they do have  Oracle Programmer, and Oracle RDBMS which would cover some of the material you need to know.

Excuse my English.