It's so difficulty in developing on Developer

From: <kynam24_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 03:59:56 GMT

   We are now using Oracle Developer to develop big application, in which we have to produce a lot of forms,reports and many functions to serve our management purposers .But we can't find any features of PL/SQL that support array .Having not array functions and supports cause many thing so strange over many popular programming language .So ,is there anyone who can show me how to solve this problem ?.